|Date: 29.10.2015||Views: 5710||Comments: 0||Rating:|
Below are some useful questions to ask the dealer.
1. Is the car still available for sale? Don't waste your time driving to the dealership when the car you want is no longer on the market.
2. Ask to confirm the mileage.
3. Ask to confirm the price.
4. Ask if the price is negotiable.
5. Make sure the car has the options that you are looking for: air conditioner, automatic or manual, ABS, cruise control, etc.
6. Ask about any additional fees that may not be outlined so clearly. Some dealers add additional 'administration' fees later.
7. Ask if the car is covered by any kind of warranty.
8. Ask if the car had any accidents or major repairs.
9. Ask if any service records available. Try only buying a car that has a service history.
10. Ask if the dealer can arrange the car be brought for an inspection to your mechanic.
11. Ask for the VIN number.
Do you like this article?