Left hand drive/ Short wheel base/ 3 speed manual/ Petrol.
The truck only has surface rust and no rot!! The body is in good shape. This truck has the perfect patina.
This truck is three speed manual, and is really pristine. Everything works as it should; lights, horn, heater, dome light, windows go up and down nicely, all original glass and all the gauges work as well… It runs great, and purrs like kitten.
List of goodies done to it;
• Disc brakes up front and split the system,
• New bias ply whitewall tires firestones,
• Fresh powder coated original rims,
• C-notched frame in the back,
• Newly upholstered front seat,
• New rubber floor mat,
• Generator rebuild kit for spare current (one puts out over 13 volts),
• New plugs,
• New fuel pump,
• New Nostalgia Sids drop axle up front…This truck is low!!!
Cons, there isn't any in my opinion. encourage you to come see the truck in person. Give me call if you have any questions, or would like to set up time to view the truck.
A copy of the Vehicle Import Approval will be supplied with purchase, currently has VIC Club Registration.
Asking price is $26,500.00.Reluctant sale, only selling due to needing the money.
Also published at eBay.com.au
WowCarSales.com - the site is not responsible for the published ads, is not the guarantor of the agreements and is not cooperating with transport companies.
Do not trust offers with suspiciously low price.
Other classic Ford cars offered via internet auctions: