This car isn't obviously for everyone in mind. It is however, true fully built turbo CRX. This is the most serious CRX I've ever seen with no BS. No corners were cut in this build, except the stock GSR camshafts. This is serious professional job. 60% +/- of these parts are new unused.
- Full complete interior and exterior, OEM Front and Rear mud flaps No A/C or blower ) - Kenwood cd/mp3 player /w remote - Type-R door speakers and Kicker 6x9's in rear - Viper alarm with LCD remote - Momo Retro leather steering wheel /w NRG quick release hub - 91 Integra DA knuckles rear disc conversion - Skunk2 upper control arms- J2 Rear lower control arms - MPC Drop forks - Yonaka coilovers Front installed, rear is new in box ) - Full-Race traction bar - Rear Blackworks racing camber kit - AEM 320, E85 Fuel Pump B12 in tank, ABSOLUTELY no rust in tank, OG ) - Powerslot cryo treated front rotors - Password JDM front and rear strut bar - Aeromotive in-line Fuel Filter - Innovative Motor Mounts - Avid AV-06 Black w/ silver lip 15x8 wheels /w 205/50/15 tires NO road rash ) - PLX Wideband touch screen gauge - Turbosmart turbo gauge - Flush Push-in Hood Pins - Shaved tucked bay no cheap stuff ) - Rear ASR Subframe Brace - Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings Half were installed when where needed, rest of box will be given to buyer. ) - Hondata S300 V2 - Driveshaft Shop level 2.9 Axles
- Stock GSR Camshafts - Hondata Thermal Intake Manifold Gasket - AEM OG clover Tru Time cam gears - Skunk2 Lost Motion Assembly - Full Ferrea valve train springs, retainers, valve guides, STD 6000 valves, keepers and seals - angle valve job - Cometic headgasket - Skunk2 Alpha 70mm Throttle Body /w Skunk2 Thermal Throttle Body Gasket - OMNI-Power bar MAP sensor - ID 1000 Fuel Injectors - Edelbrock Victor Intake Manifold - Edelbrock Pro-Flo EFI Fuel Rail /w AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator - Marshall liquid filled Fuel Pressure Gauge - ARP Exhaust Manifold Studs - SCE Pro-Copper Exhaust Gasket
- B18C Block JDM for real ) - 84mm Darton Mid Sleeves coated with phosphate coating crazy ingenuity ) - 84mm CP Flat Top 10:1 Pistons Molybdenum skirt and ceramic crown coatings - Skunk2 Alpha Rods - ACL Race Main Bearings STD size - Micro Polished stock GSR crank - -16AN Coolant hoses, Tuned filler neck and thermostat housing - Gates Blue Racing timing and alternator belts - ATI Super Damper Harmonic Balancer - ACL Orbit Oil Pump - Yonaka Intermediate Half Shaft Transmission:
- B16a2 /w Hasport hydro to cable conversion - Fully built with Synchrotech Honda B16 Carbon Rebuild Kit - MFactory LSD - Competition Clutch Stage Six Puck Clutch Sprung and pressure plate - Type flywheel
- Gen2 CEA Precision 6062 .82 A/R V-Band, S-shroud, ball bearing Turbo /w polished wheel *Hotside is Tungsten and cold side is polished coated - Speedfactory 750 tucked backdoor intercooler- Turbosmart Hypergate 45mm wastegate - Sheepey Built Ramhorn - Greddy Type BOV - Blue Turbosmart Vacuum Hoses w/ hard line vacuums - SCE Pro Copper Turbo Flange Gasket
- Front Bumper - Gauges and reverse lights wired up - Battery - Professional Start up and tune - Radiator - real person to take care of it***
This is 400WHP minimum build. 550WHP track tune rec'd. Is not recommended for 700+WHP due to camshafts. Buyer will get everything that has to due with CRX that own! That includes years of collecting T-Shirts, model cars, all spare parts, EVERYTHING! headlite assemblies, amber corners, window regulator, big tub of good stuff ) Type 12's in their enclosed box with the Power Acoustik 980/2 amp to the buyer as well. Battery was relocated to trunk for professional bay look! also don't have any more use for the Dell laptop, charger and data logging cable, laptop bag, etc... that used to look Fast and Furious with while data logging lol. So that goes with! Garage kept and covered. Buyer will get the cover. Blue RainX Proud owner for about or so years. No leaks from washing rain, etc. NO LEAKS!
Clean BLUE title, none of this is hand me down crap or maybe it has this or that deal. Reading this, you're looking at one of the realest CRX's ever. I've been through too much and can't tell you otherwise! These cars in this type of shape is really hard to find these days with this MANY GOODIES!!! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Thanks for looking!!!
***The most important thing about this vehicle, none of this is exaggerated
Also published at eBay.ca
WowCarSales.com - the site is not responsible for the published ads, is not the guarantor of the agreements and is not cooperating with transport companies.
Do not trust offers with suspiciously low price.
Other classic Honda cars offered via internet auctions: